Disclaimer: WynnBET Sportsbooks is not yet live in West Virginia. This review is speculative based on the WynnBET sportsbook app in other states and will be updated when it launches here. In the meantime, check out these online sportsbook currently live in WV:
WynnBET is a quality sportsbook that could launch in West Virginia soon following its market access deal in late 2021. WynnBET’s promotions include a welcome bonus of up to $200 in free bets. It also offers various regular, weekly promos that keep your sports betting fresh and exciting.
WynnBET accepts PayPal transactions, so you can deposit and withdraw using the popular e-wallet. The sportsbook app is well-built and will allow you to bet on the move from anywhere in West Virginia.
Lastly, you’ll also be able to use the WynnBET Casino from the same app. So while you’re waiting for your sports bet to settle, you could play a hand of blackjack. Read our full review to learn more about WynnBET in West Virginia.
WynnBET WV Sportsbook promo code 2022
You don’t need a code to claim WynnBET’s sign-up bonus for new sports bettors. All you need to do is create an account, deposit and place a $10 bet with odds of -120 or longer. Whether that bet settles as a win, loss, or push, WynnBET will give you $200 in free bets.
|Online Sportsbook||WynnBET Sportsbook West Virginia|
|WynnBET Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|Sign Up Bonus||$200 in free bets|
|Last Updated||October 2022|
How the WynnBET Sportsbook welcome bonus works
While the WynnBET welcome bonus is appealing, make sure you understand exactly how it works to claim the full benefit. Here are the main details:
- You must opt in when making your qualifying deposit of $10 or more.
- The wager you place must meet the minimum odds of -120. A bet at odds of -110 would qualify, for instance, as would any bet with positive odds. However, odds of -150 or -200 would not count.
- You get $200 in free bets in $50 installments. The first installment will be available 72 hours after your qualifying bet, and WynnBET will release the rest weekly.
- If you cash out your qualifying bet early, then the promotion is void and you’ll not receive the free bets. In other words, you must let the original bet settle.
- The free bets are not withdrawable, but the winnings from any free bet are immediately withdrawable.
- Free bets will expire 10 days after WynnBET issues them.
Can I trust WynnBET Sportsbook in West Virginia?
Yes, WynnBET is a trustworthy sportsbook. It has already received regulatory approval and successfully launched its online sportsbook in more than half a dozen states. And in West Virginia, it has a partnership deal in place with Delaware North.
WynnBET itself is also owned by a large, reputable hotel and hospitality company, Wynn Resorts.
Getting started at WynnBET Sportsbook in WV
Here is how to create an account to start betting at WynnBET WV:
- Go to the WynnBET website and select West Virginia from the list of states.
- Select the “Register” button at the top right of the page.
- Complete the registration form using the necessary personal details — name, address, birth October 2022, last four digits of your Social Security number, email address.
After you’ve done that, you’ll be able to start betting once you make a deposit. Also, be sure to enable the location services on your phone. This allows WynnBET to verify that you’re in West Virginia. Go to your phone’s settings, go to “location” or “GPS,” and you’ll be able to set it up from there.
How do I download the WynnBET sports betting app?
The WynnBET app is free and available for iOS and Android devices, so it doesn’t matter if you’re using an Apple, Samsung or Google phone. To get the app, simply go to WynnBET main page, scroll down to the mobile section, and select the correct link for your device (App Store or Play Store).
If you don’t want to add the app or you don’t have lots of storage to spare, then you can use the mobile-optimized WynnBET website, instead. It works just like the desktop site does, just on a smaller screen.
Where do I find WynnBET promotions?
After you’ve used the free bets from the welcome bonus, it’s worth looking at the rest of the promotions that WynnBET offers. In the app and on the website, you can find these under the “Promotions” tab. This will give you a convenient list of everything currently available to you.
The promotions regularly change as the seasons develop. For example, expect to see World Series promotions, Super Bowl promotions, and promotions for the US Open — both tennis and golf — depending on the time of year. At the time of writing, we found these options:
- WynnBET Weekdays: If you make $50 worth of bets between Monday and Friday, you’ll receive a $10 free bet the following Monday. You can get one $10 free bet per week.
- Football Parlay Bonus: If you bet $20 or more on a parlay of four or more legs (minimum +400 odds) between Thursday and Monday, you’ll get a $10 free bet the following Tuesday.
- WynnBET Win Hour: Every Thursday between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m., if you go to the WynnBET homepage, you’ll find select games that are part of the Win Hour promotion, featuring either boosted odds or reduced juice.
- Basketball Parlay Bonus: Wager $20 or more on a basketball parlay of four or more legs (minimum odds of +400) to receive a $10 free bet.
Overall, what we like about WynnBET’s bonuses is that there are always a few to choose from.
Loyalty program at WynnBET
WynnBET doesn’t have a dedicated sportsbook loyalty program. However, its parent company does have a rewards program, Wynn Rewards, and your online sportsbook (and casino) spending can earn you points there.
The points you receive as part of Wynn Rewards can unlock perks like discounted hotel rooms, tickets to concerts, free meals, and other options. Just be sure to read the terms and conditions first.
Why should I choose the WynnBET Sportsbook app?
- Integrated casino: We like that you can access the WynnBET online casino along with the sportsbook if you’re in a state where it’s legal. It’s integrated into the app, you use the same wallet, and you can easily switch between them using the menu.
- PayPal banking: Paying and withdrawing is as easy as pressing “log in” to your PayPal page — a few clicks, and everything’s done.
- Good odds: WynnBET’s odds have stood out during our review. They’re competitive and can stand alongside any of the other big sportsbooks in the state. You may see some minor variances here and there, but overall, they’re great.
What won’t I like about the WynnBET Sportsbook app?
- No other e-wallet banking: While PayPal is an option, you can’t yet use any other e-wallets to bank at WynnBET. Some online books also accept Venmo, Skrill, Neteller, and others. It’d be great to see WynnBET — a giant organization — do the same.
- Lacking sports: Depending on the time of year, you might find only around 10 sports to wager on at WynnBET. And even then, many of those sports’ international leagues might be missing.
- Difficult to wager in advance: One of the frustrating things about WynnBET is that you’re not able to see events far in advance. Although the games are scheduled, WynnBET will only let you see one or two days ahead, so even betting on next weekend’s games is not easy.
What kind of bets can I place at WynnBET sports betting?
WynnBET Sportsbook has a reasonable number of sports for you to bet on. During our testing, we found all the major bets and some more niche ones, too. Here’s a brief look at the standard bets available:
- Moneyline: A straight bet on which side will win the game.
- Total: Wager on the overall combined score of a game. The sportsbook will set a line, and you can bet on the actual total score being over or under that line.
- Spread: Choose the winner, but with a handicap to even out the two teams.
- Future: This is a popular bet that doesn’t focus on the outcome of a game but rather on season-long or postseason results.
- Parlay: Combine several individual bets. The potential payouts can be quite large, but any wrong picks mean you win nothing.
How are the WynnBET odds?
WynnBET’s sportsbook has prices that will rival those at BetMGM, Caesars, DraftKings, and FanDuel. If you’re new to sports betting, here is what an example game listing entails:
|LA Lakers||+6.5 (-110)||Over 209 (-110)||+210|
|GS Warriors||- 6.5 (-110)||Under 209 (-110)||-260|
This example shows a game between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Golden State Warriors. We can see that the Warriors are the favorite, as their moneyline is the negative number. This means their odds are worse — a bet of $260 would win $100 if correct. Whereas for the Lakers, a bet of $100 would win $210 if Los Angeles were to pull off the upset.
The spread is 6.5 points, which means you can bet on the Warriors to win with a -6.5 handicap. Likewise, you could bet of the Lakers to win with a +6.5 point advantage. On both wagers, the odds are -110, which means to win $100, you’d have to wager $110.
Lastly is the total. As you can see, you can bet on the combined total score for the game being over or under 209. Again, the odds are -110 on either side.
While sports betting odds can be a little confusing when you’re just starting out, the bet slip at WynnBET should alleviate most concerns. You always see exactly what you’re betting on, as well as how much you’re betting and what you stand to win if your bet is successful.
Can I bet on the Mountaineers at WynnBET WV?
Yes, you can bet on the West Virginia Mountaineers at online sportsbooks in the state. Some states that allow sports betting still prohibit betting on in-state college teams, but that’s not the case in West Virginia.
How do I get money on (and off!) WynnBET online sportsbook quickly?
When it comes to WynnBET banking, we’d say few West Virginia sportsbooks have made it easier. The process is simple, and if you’re inclined to use a method like PayPal, you’re unlikely to come across any delays.
First, you need to locate the banking portal, which you can find in the banking section of your account — select your avatar and follow the banking link. There you’ll find the different deposit options:
- Online banking
Withdrawing is just as easy. Simply go to your account (through your avatar) and select the withdraw option from the banking menu:
- VIP Preferred
- ACH/online bank transfer
Overall, the average processing time for all WynnBET withdrawals is two days. After that, it depends on the method that you’ve selected. PayPal is generally the fastest, so we suggest using that.
How do I get help at WynnBET Sportsbook?
While we were testing WynnBET, it was easy to get help. There are three methods:
- Live chat
Live chat is the most convenient and fastest method. You can access it on your laptop, for instance, and message with an agent in real-time. Importantly, you should receive help within five minutes. The live chat is open 24/7, as well.
If you’d rather phone, then make sure you do it between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. Getting help might be a little slower with the wait in line, but once you’re speaking to an agent, things should be nice and swift. To find the WynnBET support options, scroll to the bottom of any page and follow the FAQ link.
How do I exclude myself from WynnBET online betting?
Self-exclusion is always a sensible option if you’ve been playing too much. It’s a way to hit the brakes and help ensure that your gambling doesn’t spiral beyond your control.
If you want to take less permanent action, you can set limits on your account. Go to your profile page and then go to the responsible gambling page. There you’ll find the player limits section.
You can set deposit, spending, and time limits that renew over various time windows. Spending limits will restrict how much money you can lose in total, whereas deposit limits will restrict how much money you can put into WynnBET, and time limits restrict the amount of time you can spend on the sportsbook.
Can I bet at WynnBET Sportsbook in person?
WynnBET doesn’t have an in-person location in West Virginia at the moment.
How does WynnBET compare to other West Virginia sportsbooks?
While WynnBET may still lag behind a couple of the top sportsbooks in West Virginia, at least for now, it still has a lot to offer. We’d still recommend signing up and giving it a try, particularly if you have accounts at multiple West Virginia sportsbooks.
For sports betting options, WynnBET lags a bit behind some of its competitors at the moment. DraftKings, for instance, may offer more than twice as many sports to bet on, depending on the time of year.
WynnBET does well, however, with bonuses and promotions. The welcome bonus of $200 in free bets compares favorably to what the DraftKings bonus code offers. There you’ll get a 20% deposit match up to $1,000. But it also comes with a 25x playthrough requirement. This is a good example of the benefits of multiple sportsbook accounts. You can claim the WynnBET welcome bonus, while having a DraftKings account allows you to bet on more sports.
What about the odds? When it comes to the major sports like the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB, you get pretty much the same at all the top books. We did, however, look at the English Premier League to see if there was much difference.
DraftKings and WynnBET had the same odds for a Newcastle–Everton match when it came to Newcastle winning or a draw taking place. WynnBET did have slightly better odds for Everton to win. Looking at a second EPL game, Everton-Leeds, WynnBET had slightly better odds across the board.
Keep in mind, the numbers are still very similar and it’s just a couple of games, but they don’t show WynnBET odds as being grossly out of line. Quite the opposite, in fact.
WynnBET Sportsbook FAQ
What is the WynnBET bonus code?
You do not need a code to claim the WynnBET West Virginia welcome bonus. Just create an account and place a bet of at least $10 with minimum odds of -120. Once the bet settles, regardless of whether it wins or loses, you’ll get $200 in free bets.
What is the minimum deposit at WynnBET?
The minimum deposit at WynnBET is $10. The minimum to withdraw, however, is $20.
Can I bet on college sports using the WynnBET sports betting app?
Yes, you can use WynnBET to wager on college sports in West Virginia, including both in-state and out-of-state teams.
Does WynnBET let me cash out early?
Yes, you’ll see a “cash out” button on the game line if you have the option to cash out early. Keep in mind, though, that if you cash out of a bet that qualifies you for a promotion, that tends to void the promotion. Check the terms and conditions for the specific promotion to be sure.
How are odds boosts different at WynnBET in West Virginia?
Odds boost at WynnBET WV are just the same as they are in other states, and at other online sportsbooks. However, you’ll only get them as part of promotions.
Does WynnBET have an online casino?
Yes, WynnBET does have an online casino. You can access it through the app or website and play roulette, blackjack, live dealer games and video slots, including jackpots and Megaways.