Caesars Sportsbook West Virginia Promo Code for $1,250
Caesars Sportsbook is legal and open in West Virginia. On top of two retail sportsbook locations, you also can use the Caesars Android and iOS apps to bet on your phone from anywhere in the state.
When you register today with Caesars Sportsbook West Virginia, and use the Caesars WV promo code LEGALFULL your first bet will be on Caesars for up to $1,250. You also will get 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®. This page will go over that and the other promotions Caesars WV offers, along with how it compares to other online sportsbooks in the state, and its options for placing bets, banking, and other key areas.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code West Virginia 2022
The Caesars Sportsbook promo code for West Virginia is LEGALFULL. Sign up with Caesars Sportsbook WV using the code and your first wager will be on Caesars for up to $1,250. You’ll also receive 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®.
|West Virginia Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook|
|Caesars WV Promo Code||LEGALFULL|
|Caesars WV Sign-Up Bonus||First bet on Caesars for up to $1,250 +
1,000 Tier Credits
1,000 Reward Credits®
|Caesars Sportsbook WV Online Since||2021|
|Last Updated||December 2022|
Caesars Sportsbook WV sign-up bonus requirements
Here are some of the key details and things to consider about the Caesars bonus when you sign up as a new user:
- When you create an account, enter the Caesars West Virginia promo code LEGALFULL into the appropriate field as part of the registration process.
- Make a deposit and place a bet that will be settled within 30 days of when you created your Caesars WV Sportsbook account.
- If that bet loses, Caesars WV will issue you a free bet, maxing out at $1,250.
- The free bet will expire exactly 14 days after landing in your Caesars WV account.
How Caesars’ bonus compares to other WV sportsbooks
West Virginia has multiple sportsbooks with great welcome bonuses. BetMGM has a risk-free first bet for up to $1,000. DraftKings, meanwhile, awards you up to $1,050 in free bets and bonus funds based on the size of your initial deposit. And FanDuel has a no sweat first bet for up to $1,000.
All things considered, the first bet on Caesars welcome bonus is one of the better offers you’ll come across. We like that there are no crazy playthrough requirements needed if you lose your opening wager and end up with a free bet as a refund. And the additional 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits® is a great perk too.
Can I trust Caesars Sportsbook?
Yes, as one of the biggest and most well-known names in gambling, Caesars is most definitely a trustworthy sportsbook. It received a sports betting license from the West Virginia Lottery, which oversees and regulates the state’s sportsbooks.
If you have any concerns about Caesars or another sportsbook in the state, you can reach the WV Lottery by phone (304-558-0500) or email ([email protected]).
Note that to comply with West Virginia’s sports betting regulations, Caesars will require you to be 21 or older to create an account and within state lines to bet. The sportsbook will verify your age when you create an account, and it uses geolocation to check that you are inside the state.
Getting started at Caesars Online Sportsbook in WV
All you need is an internet connection and a few personal details to open a sportsbook account with Caesars in West Virginia:
- First and last name
- Home address (does not need to be in WV)
- Social Security number (last four digits)
Assuming you’re comfortable doing that, you should be able to sign up in a matter of minutes.
How do I download the Caesars Sportsbook WV app?
The Caesars online sportsbook app is available for iOS and Android apps, and you can download it for free in a short amount of time. To start the process, head to the Caesars Sportsbook site using your mobile device. Select “Get the app” and then select either “Download for iOS” or “Download for Android” depending on the device you are using. From there, follow the additional prompts to download and install the app.
Where do I find Caesars Sportsbook West Virginia promotions?
The Caesars promotions page is available in different places on the app and website. On the app, you’ll click on the megaphone icon with the “Promos” header at the bottom of the screen. On the webpage there is simply a “Promotions” header that you can find in the upper portion of the page.
When you’re on the promos page, you can see all the current bonus offers. To learn how each one works, select “More info.”
How do the Caesars promotions rate?
Overall, the promotions at Caesars are some of the better ones you will find in West Virginia. They are very diverse, as well. Here are some of the top options:
- Profit boosts: With these deals, you get to decide exactly what you want to wager. Then if your wager wins, you simply pocket extra winnings based on the size of the boost.
- Free bet offers: While profit boosts allow you to win extra money, most of the promotions at Caesars provide rewards in free wagers. For some of the offers, all you have to do is make a bet of a certain amount, and win or lose you’ll receive a free bet. For others, you only get the bonus if your initial bet ends up winning. Sometimes the bonus is a set amount, while other times it will be based on how a player on the team you wagered on performed.
Do you need to opt in to promos at Caesars?
No. Unlike FanDuel, DraftKings and BetMGM, you do not need to opt in to any of the promotions at Caesars. Instead, you merely must follow the instructions for each promotion. Most of the time, it will be simple, such as placing a spread wager of $50 or more on a specific game.
Does Caesars have a rewards club?
Yes. By signing up with Caesars Sportsbook, you will automatically enroll in the Caesars Rewards club. Caesars Rewards is the loyalty program connected to all Eldorado and Caesars Entertainment properties around the world. For every dollar you bet at the online sportsbook, you will tally reward points.
Why should I pick the Caesars Sportsbook app?
- Top online sportsbook and app: While West Virginia has a number of quality online sportsbooks, Caesars is at or near the top of the list. Even if you’ve never placed a sports bet in your life, you should be able to navigate the Caesars app with ease.
- Daily odds boosts: We also love the amount of daily boosted bets you’ll find on the Caesars app. It’s not uncommon to find two dozen or more odds boosts every day, while other sportsbooks in the state usually only offer four or five at most.
- Promotions: The overall range of promotions at Caesars is impressive. Even on a slow day, you should discover three or four new offers, while during busier times of the year you might find seven or eight promotions going on at the same time.
What won’t I like about the Caesars Sportsbook app?
- Pricier promos: We also wish Caesars offered a few more low-priced promotions. It’s not uncommon to have to wager $50 to $100 to be eligible for certain Caesars promos. It would be great if the same deals were available at a $5 or $10 price point, with smaller bonuses available.
- Rewards club not sportsbook-specific: And while it’s great that Caesars has a rewards club, we wish it would be more relevant to the sportsbook. For instance, at DraftKings you can redeem the points you earn for free bets. This would make things better for all the sportsbook-only users.
What kind of bets can I make at Caesars WV sportsbook?
Caesars has a range of all the standard betting options. Here we’ve got an example of what a game listing might look like, followed by explanations of what the various bets mean.
|Marshall||+6.5 (-110)||+240||Over 51.5 (-110)|
|West Virginia||-6.5 (-110)||-280||Under 51.5 (-110)|
How do I know which team is the favorite?
You can tell which team is the favorite by checking the moneyline. This shows the odds on which team is going to be victorious. The favored team will have a negative number, and the underdog will usually have a positive number. The numbers also indicate the profit you can win on a successful bet. West Virginia’s moneyline of -280 means you would need to wager $280 to win $100. Marshall’s +240, meanwhile, means a bet of $100 could win $240.
How point spreads work
Spreads are a sportsbook’s way to even the playing field between two teams. In this example, the spread is 6.5. As the favorite, the Mountaineers would need to win by more than that number for a bet on them to pay off. A bet on the Thundering Herd, meanwhile, would win if the underdog wins by any score or loses by fewer points than the spread. So, if the West Virginia Mountaineers were to win 28-21, they would cover the spread by half a point.
Wagering on totals
Over/unders, also called totals, are wagers on whether the final combined score by both teams in a game will be over or under the line that the sportsbook has set. In this instance, the number is 51.5. Using our example of West Virginia winning 28-21, means that under wagers would win, given that 49 total points is less than 51.5.
Props, which are essentially side bets, let you wager on whether certain occurrences will take place during a game. You can place props on individual players, teams or the game itself. Player props tend to be the most popular. You can wager on a player’s statistical performance while not having to worry about the overall outcome of the game.
Placing futures bets at Caesars
When you place a futures bet, you may not know the outcome for months. If you bet on the Mountaineers or Thundering Herd to win the Big 12 or Conference USA at the start of the college football season, that would be a futures bet. You can find available futures bets at Caesars by selecting a sport, then clicking on the league you’re interested in and finally clicking on the “Futures bets” tab.
Parlays and more
Parlays and other similar bets allow you the chance to win larger sums of money than you would had you made the bets individually. For example, let’s say there are three games you want to bet on, with moneyline odds of -280, +145 and +175. Here’s how your multi-bet would work at Caesars:
- Parlay: For a parlay, you need to get all three picks right, or you win nothing. However, by creating a parlay, your odds become +814, so a $10 bet would net you $81.44.
- Teaser: These are available for spread bets, so you would need to change from betting on the moneyline to betting on the spread. A teaser would then allow you to shift the line in your favor for all three games. This makes it easier for you to win, but at reduced odds. Just like with parlays, you must get all of your selections right to win.
- Round robin: Round robin bets give you some leeway because you no longer need to get every pick right; you could still win some money if you got just two correct.
While these types of bets carry the lure of high profits, keep in mind that they also can be a great way to slowly watch your bankroll dwindle given how tricky they can be to get right.
Live betting at Caesars
Caesars keeps the live bets under the “InPlay” link at the top of the sports betting menu. With live betting, you are betting on games as they play out. Not only can you place traditional bets like moneylines, spreads and totals at updated odds, but you also can bet on what will happen during the next play in the game.
Another thing you will notice about live betting is that odds and lines change frequently, with major shifts being possible when a game-changing play happens. Live betting can be fun and profitable, but it also can lead to bettors chasing losses, so as with any form of sports betting, make sure you’re wagering responsibly.
Can I bet on the Washington Football Team at Caesars West Virginia?
Yes, you most certainly can bet on the Washington Football Team, the Baltimore Ravens and the rest of the NFL at Caesars. In addition to all the bets we just told you about, here are some additional football betting options:
- Double results: Double results basically are two-leg parlays for one game. The first leg is picking which team will be leading at halftime (ties are an option) and the second leg is picking which team will win the game. Get both right and you win. Miss one and you lose.
- Alternate spreads: Maybe the Ravens are favored by 7.5, but you’d feel more comfortable if they were 6.5-point favorites. The odds won’t be quite as good, but if they end up winning by exactly seven points, you’ll be glad you made the switch.
- Player stat totals: You also can make over/under bets for player stat totals at Caesars. You won’t find options for every player, but you will them for the top quarterbacks, running backs, receivers and tight ends for each team.
How do I get money on (and off!) Caesars online sportsbook quickly?
Caesars offers multiple options for depositing and withdrawing money. These options are diverse enough that you should be able to find methods that work well for you.
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||$20||Up to 2 Days|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||$20||Instant|
|Online Bank Transfer||$20||Instant|
|PayNearMe||$20||Roughly 15 minutes|
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||No minimum||Within 72 Hours|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||No minimum||Within 72 Hours|
|Online Bank Transfer||No minimum||Within 72 Hours|
How do I get help at Caesars WV Sportsbook?
All you have to do is click the support button on the upper portion of the Caesars website. On the app, you will need to click your account, then scroll down until you see the support options.
From there you can start a live chat with a Caesars customer service rep. This option is available 24 hours a day. Also available around the clock is calling into the help desk at 855-754-1200. Another option is sending an email through your Caesars account.
And if you don’t want to speak with someone directly, you can check out the Caesars online help page and troubleshoot your problem on your own.
How do I exclude myself from Caesars?
You can set up restrictions or exclude yourself entirely by clicking on the “Responsible gaming” link on either the app or website.
After doing that, you should see options for imposing limits for the amount of time you can be signed into your Caesars Sportsbook account and the amount of money you can deposit and wager. You can set deposit and wagering restrictions by the day, week or month.
You also can fill out and submit a self-exclusion form, which will cause your sportsbook account to close. While you will be able to withdraw any funds in the account, you will not be able to reopen the account without going through a lot of red tape.
Can I bet with Caesars WV Sportsbook in person?
Yes, Caesars operates a sportsbook at Mountaineer Casino in New Cumberland, right on the border between West Virginia and Ohio.
- Address: 1420 Mountaineer Circle, New Cumberland, WV
- Phone: 800-804-0468
- Website: cnty.com/mountaineer/betting/
- Amenities: Off-track betting
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-midnight; Friday, 10 a.m.-1 a.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 a.m.; Sunday, 9 a.m.-midnight
- Opened: November 2019
How does Caesars compare to other West Virginia sportsbooks?
Caesars is right there with DraftKings, BetMGM and FanDuel. The reality is, all four sportsbooks are solid choices. Each one offers quality promotions, and because of the fierce competition, the odds are competitive at each book.
Given that, you may want to have an account at multiple books. This way you can claim each one’s welcome bonus and other promos if they’re of interest. Furthermore, you can make sure you always are getting the best odds for each wager you want to place.
Caesars Sportsbook FAQ
The Caesars WV promo code is LEGALFULL. When you enter it while signing up with Caesars Sportsbook your first bet will be on Caesars for up to $1,250. Additionally, you get 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®. Check the Caesars West Virginia welcome bonus section above for full terms and conditions.
There are three deposit options at Caesars that are nearly instantaneous: online bank transfer, a debit or credit card, or a Caesars Play+ prepaid card.
No, you can bet using the Caesars website if you wish. However, the sports betting app is free and allows for easier betting on a mobile device. If you try it and don’t like it, though, you are under no obligation to use it.
Because as a licensed sportsbook, Caesars protects both your money and personal information. The same may not be true for offshore sites, where US and West Virginia law have no jurisdiction, and you likely have no recourse if something goes wrong. Unless you’re comfortable leaving your money and personal data to chance, there is no reason to ever do business with offshore sportsbooks.
You can, but not often. According to Caesars, cashing out early is available, but only at the sportsbook’s discretion “on rare occasions.” So, with that being the case, we don’t recommend planning to be able to cash out bets early too often.