Caesars Casino WV Bonus Code for $500
Caesars Casino offers a range of online play. It features a large library of online slots and table games, and players in West Virginia have full access through their computer, phone, or tablet screen. Even better news, when you sign up with Caesars Casino and enter the Caesars promo code FREEWV you’ll receive a welcome bonus worth up to $500.
You’ll also have access to the Caesars Rewards program, meaning you can receive entertainment, dining, hotel, and online perks simply for wagering on the site. And if you’re looking for casino promotions, Caesars has you covered with a mix of leaderboard and cash bonus offers, in addition to that $500 Caesars welcome bonus.
On this page, we’ll review what Caesars Casino has to offer West Virginia, including its bonuses and promotions, the games you can play, the casino app, and the banking and customer service options.
Caesars Casino promo code for WV for 2022
To qualify for Caesars Casino’s deposit bonus, sign up and enter the Caesars code FREEWV when prompted. Caesars West Virginia will then refund your net losses during your first 24 hours of betting, up to $500.
|WV Online Casino||Caesars Casino|
|Caesars Casino WV Bonus Code||FREEWV|
|Caesars Casino WV Welcome Bonus||Up to $500 back if you're down after 24 hours|
|Caesars Casino WV T&Cs||Refund is given in bonus cash
1x playthrough on slots
2x playthrough on video poker
|Last Updated||October 2022|
How to get the Caesars Casino sign-up bonus
As with any casino sign-up bonus, there are a few terms and conditions that you’ll need to adhere to. Start by creating your account and entering the Caesars Casino promo code FREEWV. Next, visit the Caesars cashier and initiate a deposit. Then, as long as you begin betting within seven days of creating your account, Caesars will refund any net losses you incur during your first day of betting.
So, if you deposit $500 and after 24 hours of gambling you’re down to $300, you will receive $200 in Caesars Casino bonus cash. You have one week to unlock your bonus cash. There is a 1x playthrough requirement when playing slots and a 2x playthrough requirement when playing video poker. All other games do not count towards reaching the playthrough requirements.
You can cancel your participation in the offer at any time by contacting customer support — though you will forfeit your bonus by doing so.
Remember to enter the Caesars bonus code FREEWV to be eligible. Your first 24 hours of betting begins as soon as you make your first bet at Caesars Casino.
How to join Caesars Casino in West Virginia
You must be 21 or older and within West Virginia state lines to sign up with and play games at Caesars or any other online casinos in WV. To create your account, click “Join Now” in the top right corner of the casino site to get started. From there, you can follow these steps:
- Fill in your email address and enter a password you’ll use to log in.
- Enter your full name and date of birth.
- Select your state and enter your home address.
- Enter your phone number and select two security questions as a backup for your account.
- Type in the Caesars’ promo code FREEWV if it does not automatically appear.
- Read the terms and conditions of the site and select your marketing preferences.
- Click the registration button and wait for Caesars to confirm your details and create your account.
Ongoing Caesars Casino online promotions
The promotions page at Caesars will have at least three offers at any one time for you to check out. This means that once you’ve used your funds from the welcome bonus, you still may be able to claim some benefits. You can check your options by clicking “Promotions” in the top navigation menu. Here are some of the offers you might find in West Virginia:
- Great Gift Wrap Up 2022: Play your favorite slots and table games at Caesars to receive rewards points that you can then redeem at year-end events. This means you will be able to use your points against jewelry, apparel, appliances, online bonuses, and more as part of the site’s holiday initiative.
- High 5 Rapid Rewards Giveaway: Play your favorite High 5 games at Caesars for your chance to win a share of $10,000 in casino bonus cash and prizes. Simply make a qualifying wager of $0.50 or more to receive an entry into the giveaway.
- Tuesday Bonuses: Receive a $5 bonus at Caesars every Tuesday of certain months just by logging in and claiming your offer on the “My Bonuses and Offers Page.”
You’ll notice that personalized promotions start to appear in your account as you play at Caesars. Check the bonuses and offers page to find both casino-wide rewards and offers tailored to you.
Caesars online casino rewards program
Caesars Rewards members earn two types of points for their wagers on the site — tier credits and reward credits. You can become a member by visiting the rewards section of the site, where you can also connect your land-based account. This means you will combine the points that you earn online and the ones you earn offline.
Tier credits add to your annual score, which determines your tier status. You can redeem reward credits for casino bonuses, dining, hotels, and entertainment at Caesars resorts. You can also convert reward credits into cash — $10 for every 1,000 credits.
Caesars WV Casino app review
The Caesars WV app lets you play games from nearly anywhere within a state where the online casino is legal. This means that you can play slots and table games when you’re on the go, providing you have access to the internet. You can download the app for your iOS or Android device for free.
The game library at Caesars offers blackjack, roulette, video poker, and more. Use the main menu to navigate to different games, the cashier, the promotions page, and more. You can also use the Caesars welcome bonus and accrue rewards points as normal when using the app.
All games on the app have been optimized for smaller screens, and some will give you the choice to play in landscape or portrait mode. We recommend using earphones to get the full casino experience when using Caesars out and about in West Virginia.
Best features at Caesars Casino
Here are some of Caesars’ main strong points that stuck out during our review of the online casino:
- Caesars Rewards: With this, you can collect points both online and at Caesars resorts. Other WV online casinos like FanDuel and DraftKings don’t offer a rewards program like this.
- Game lobby: When you scroll through the game listings at the online casino, you’ll find banners identifying games that are part of any current promos. Caesars also labels its newest games and ones that are suited to high rollers.
- Easy to get started: Caesars has a dedicated page to help you start using the site. This includes information on registering, making your first deposit, and setting limits on your account. It’s great that the casino not only helps you sign up but also encourages responsible gambling practices from the start.
Casino games on the Caesars app in WV
Caesars offers an impressive number of online games on its app, including slots, blackjack, roulette and video poker. Game providers include NetEnt, High 5 Gaming, IGT and Scientific Games, so you’re in good hands.
Caesars online slots
Use Caesars’ top navigation menu to open the slots lobby. Here, you’ll find hundreds of games from all the software giants. Keep an eye out for classics like 88 Fortunes and Raging Rhino alongside progressives such as Divine Fortune. There’s also a large range of Megaways slots such as Wheel of Fortune and Spartacus alongside games new to the site like Invaders and Realm of Hades.
Most slots on the site have a return-to-player rate between 96% and 98%. Here are some of our favorite real money slot games at the online casino:
- Clue Cash Mystery: Take on the legendary board game in slot form with around 180 bonus round combinations. Clue uses a five-by-three grid and has 20 pay lines. It uses animations and sound effects to bring the game to life, and each symbol represents a room, character, or murder weapon from the original Clue game.
- Legends of the Tomb: Head off on an ancient Egyptian adventure with Legends of the Tomb. This High 5 game has 75 pay lines and varying wilds and free spin features, as well as a bonus wheel for a shot at extra prizes. The female explorer is the highest-paying symbol at High 5, paying out up to 300 times your stake.
- Spartacus Megaways: Created by WMS/SG Digital, Spartacus Megaways is a follow-up on the classic that simplifies the grid while increasing the ways you can win by 10,000. The game is playable for just $0.20 and has expanding reels, free spins, and wilds. If you loved Spartacus: Gladiator of Rome, you’re also very likely to love the Megaways version.
- Sugar Surge: New for 2021, Sugar Surge is a three-row, five-reel slot with 15 fixed paylines. Bets range from $0.10 to $50, meaning the game works for a range of players. Additionally, the autoplay feature makes it super easy to spin. Sugar Surge has a number of bonus features, including sticky wilds and scatter symbols.
- Goldstruck: This mining-themed title from High 5 Games has five reels and 50 paylines. It has jackpot wins of 1,000 times your bet, and huge 500,000x potential wins at the maximum stakes. The five-by-five grid has an RTP of 96.5% and is of low to medium volatility.
It’s better to browse Caesars’ table game library by individual game type, as the “Table Games” page doesn’t list the full offering. You’ll find roulette, blackjack, video poker and baccarat at Caesars.
Blackjack options include Zappit Blackjack and Blackjack Xchange, both of which offer fun twists on the classic game. There’s also multi-hand blackjack and a couple of classic variations if you prefer a game without the added frills.
Video poker fans can browse and select from options like Destiny Poker, Ten Play Draw Poker, Jacks or Better and Regal Poker. IGT’s Game King selection is also available, further increasing your options. And if you’re looking for roulette, the options include Double Bonus Spin Roulette, 100/1 Roulette, American roulette and Roulette Touch.
Free and real money casino games at Caesars
Caesars lets you demo most games on the site before playing for real money, and you can also use any bonus funds from the welcome bonus as an additional way to try out titles without risking any of the money you’ve actually deposited.
Caesars online casino payment options
Here are your options for depositing and withdrawing funds via the Caesars Casino cashier:
The minimum deposit at Caesars is $10. One of the perks of using Caesars Casino is its “Quick Deposit” system, which lets you fund your account through a preselected payment method without leaving the game you’re currently playing. Here are the payment options available to you:
- Online bank transfer
- Prepaid card
- ACH e-check
Withdrawing cash is pretty easy at Caesars, and you could have your money within just three business days. Request your withdrawal at the cashier using one of the following methods:
- ACH e-check
- Prepaid card
Caesars Casino customer service
The “Support” link at the top of the Caesars website will take you to the casino’s FAQ, where you can browse information on promotions, banking, house rules, and more.
If you’d like to speak to a member of the customer services team, you can do so between 8 a.m. and 12 a.m. on live chat. Alternatively, you can speak to a representative via email or phone. There are contact details for each on the help page.
Caesars and the Mountaineer Casino
Caesars partnered with Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort to launch in West Virginia. The resort previously had a deal with William Hill, before Caesars completed its acquisition of that company in 2021. Mountaineer Casino is a huge venue with over 78,000 square feet of gambling space.
- Mountaineer Casino: 1420 Mountaineer Circle, New Cumberland, WV 26047
Caesars Casino FAQ
Enter the Caesars WV promo code FREEWV and your first 24 hours of betting will be insured for up to $500. Scroll up to the Caesars Casino bonus section to read the full terms and conditions.
The fastest payment methods at Caesars are to use a card, ACH online banking, PayPal, or Skrill. Deposits and withdrawals start at $10 — deposits will land in your account immediately, while withdrawals usually take three to five days.
To launch in West Virginia, Caesars will have needed to receive a license from the West Virginia Lottery Commission. New players must be 21 or older to create an account, and you must be within state lines to play the games.
Yes, and Caesars has an online sportsbook, so you can use the same account and platform to place sports bets. Just use the buttons at the top of the site to toggle between the online casino and sportsbook.
You can’t bypass this as it’s there by law to ensure all Caesars WV users are playing from within state lines. Caesars must check this using the software every time you log in.