Barstool Casino offers a variety of games and innovative features to West Virginia players. Additionally, when you sign up as a new customer, you’ll receive 24 hours of risk-free wagering for up to $1,000. Existing players can also benefit from regular Barstool Casino promotions.
Like most online casinos, Barstool’s main game category is real money slots, boasting over 300 titles. You will also find a collection of table games, card games, and live dealer games. This review will give you an in-depth overview of what Barstool Casino offers, its perks, and how to make the most of them.
Reasons to choose Barstool Casino in WV
- Risk-free wagering for your first 24 hours, up to $1,000.
- Frequent promotions for existing players.
- Smooth and fairly well-rated casino app experience.
- Trustworthy payment methods.
Barstool Casino WV bonus code for March 2024
Newly registered players at Barstool Casino can play games with some additional insurance during their first 24 hours on the site. After you sign up and make a deposit, the online casino will credit any net losses back to you, up to $1,000, in the form of bonus cash.
|Barstool Casino WV
|Barstool Casino Bonus Code WV
|Barstool Casino Welcome Bonus WV
|24 hours of risk-free betting up to $1,000
|Number of Slots
How does the Barstool Casino bonus work?
When you create a new account at Barstool Casino West Virginia, you can claim the welcome bonus without opting in. The process to activate this promotion is simple:
- Access the Barstool Casino website.
- Create an account and wait for the casino to verify it.
- Make a deposit.
- Place your first bet to launch the 24 hours of risk-free wagering.
All the casino games are eligible for this offer, and every bet you place on these games during the 24 hours will count toward the bonus. Once the promotional period ends, the casino will calculate any net loss and refund this amount, up to $1,000. If you end the promotional period showing a net profit, you won’t receive any bonus funds. Any refund will arrive within 72 hours.
You can’t immediately withdraw the Barstool Casino bonus cash, as it’s subject to the following wagering requirements:
- 5x on slots
- 25x on table games and video poker
Once you meet the wagering requirement, you can withdraw any remaining bonus or associated winnings.
Ongoing Barstool Casino WV online promotions
Barstool offers a variety of bonuses on its promotions page, with a selection that updates regularly. Here are a couple that were available at the time of this review:
- Bet Football, Get Casino: Players must opt-in for this offer on the promotions page to have a chance to win up to $25 in casino bonus cash. You must wager a minimum of $50 at odds of -200 or longer on NFL and college football games.
- Hunt for the Mega: This promotion requires you to opt-in. If you are active and playing on Barstool Casino at the moment when the Divine Fortune progressive jackpot hits, you’ll receive $25 in bonus cash. You’ll receive a notification and have to meet the wagering requirements.
The Barstool Casino also tends to promote state-specific bonuses, so promotions available in Pennsylvania or Michigan might not be available in West Virginia. We recommend you read the terms and conditions to know which offers you can claim.
How to download the Barstool Casino app in West Virginia
One of the best aspects of Barstool Casino is that the website is responsive. As such, you don’t need to download an app to access it on mobile devices like smartphones or tablets. However, if you prefer an app, there’s one available for iOS and Android.
Barstool Casino app for iOS
The Barstool app for iOS devices has 4.8 stars out of five with over 23,000 reviews on the App Store.
To download it on your iPhone or iPad, head to the Barstool Sportsbook site via a mobile browser (the online casino is part of the sportsbook site and app). The site will load with a download banner for the app. Select the button that says “Download on the App Store” and proceed from there.
Barstool Casino app for Android
The process for downloading Barstool for Android is similar, except you’ll end up at the Google Play Store. Unlike the iOS version, the app for Android seems to have some technical issues and a rating of just 3.3 stars.
Going by Barstool Casino reviews, the Android Barstool App sometimes has login issues, which might become bothersome to those who need to log into their accounts several times in a row. Nevertheless, the app’s features are the same as those for iOS users.
How to sign up for a Barstool WV Casino account
The first step to becoming a Barstool online casino WV user is creating an account. Here is how to do so:
- Access the website for Barstool’s online sportsbook and casino.
- On the casino page, select the button that says “log in” at the top of the main menu and then choose the option to sign up for an account.
- Fill in your email and select a username and a password.
- Provide your full name, date of birth, gender, the four last digits of your Social Security number, and your address and phone number.
- Select your marketing preferences and enable two-factor authentication for your account.
- Review the information to confirm it’s correct, agree to the terms and conditions and complete the registration process.
Once you complete the registration form, the casino will launch a pop-up page to activate geolocation. This feature allows the casino to verify your location and ensure you are within West Virginia.
As soon as the casino verifies your account, you can make a deposit. To deposit funds into your account, click the deposit button near the top and select the payment method you want to use. The minimum and maximum deposit may vary depending on the option you pick.
You can start playing casino games when you have funds in your account. You’ll notice that Barstool automatically launches on its online sportsbook, so you have to click “Casino” from the menu on the left.
All the necessary information about Barstool promotions, terms and conditions, and customer-related details is available in the menu on the left. If you need to speak with a customer support agent, you’ll have to log in to your account.
Overall, the layout of Barstool Casino is intuitive, although if you’re used to casino-only platforms, you might need some time to get used to the website.
Casino games on the Barstool app in WV
The game variety at Barstool Casino is quite interesting, allowing you to select from over 300 titles. The Barstool online slots, in particular, offer multiple high-quality and engaging options from renowned game studios. The casino also provides players with exclusive games, including slots, online blackjack, and roulette.
You can also find an array of live dealer options, especially for blackjack. Barstool Casino provides multiple blackjack tables, each with its own limits and side bets. The live dealer collection also includes poker, baccarat, and craps.
Table games also have their own category, although some live dealer titles appear in this section. Most table games include the classics such as blackjack and roulette. You will also find some versions of video poker, baccarat and casino war. Overall, the game collection is varied regarding themes, return-to-player rates, volatility, and minimum and maximum bets.
What are the most popular games at Barstool Casino in West Virginia?
The online casino will display several games under the “Barstool Favorites” tab. Here are some of the most popular:
- Jumanji: As the name suggests, the inspiration behind this slot is the 1995 movie by the same name. NetEnt developed Jumanji as a video slot with five reels and 36 paylines. The game also offers free spins, wilds and even one mystery feature. It has an RTP of 96.3%, higher than the average video slot.
- Divine Fortune: Another game from NetEnt, the Divine Fortune slot often ranks as one of the most popular at online casinos in West Virginia. With five reels and 20 paylines, this progressive title immerses players in Greek mythology, with minotaur, medusa and phoenix symbols.
- Finn and the Swirly Spin: This title provides a classic video slot layout with five reels, 10 paylines and an RTP of 96.62%. The game also has four in-game features that trigger random actions.
- Dream Catcher Live Dealer: From Evolution Gaming, Dream Catcher is a live dealer title that offers the features of roulette, slots and live dealer gambling all in one. The gameplay is straightforward, as you must wager on the number you believe the wheel will hit once it stops spinning.
- One Bite Slots (exclusive): This title offers an RTP of 95%. With a theme that brings out pizza lovers’ appetites, this slot offers a maximum potential payout of 2000x your original stake. The game has multiple features that trigger additional special functions and prizes.
Is Barstool the best online casino in West Virginia?
Although it shares a platform with the online sportsbook, Barstool Casino offers an innovative online experience with modern graphics and quality games. Even though the usability is good, it could be better. Some aspects of navigating the casino require a few more clicks than we expected, namely browsing through the game categories.
Nonetheless, once you understand these particular aspects of navigating the platform, you shouldn’t have any issues. Moreover, the online casino is responsive and accessible on all devices, from computers to smartphones.
Additionally, the Barstool Casino WV app, particularly the one for iOS devices, works well and may be one of the best in the market. Barstool Casino’s exclusive titles also bring an additional plus to those seeking new games, as does the range of live dealer blackjack tables.
What’s great about Barstool Casino
- Exclusive casino games: Barstool Casino offers a good selection of exclusive titles. This includes titles that cover several themes, volatility levels and RTP percentages.
- Frequent promotions: The welcome bonus Barstool Casino offers is solid, and so are the promotions after that. Although not all the bonuses are available for West Virginians, you should always have at least several options available.
- Casino app: The Barstool online casino app has a very high rating on the App Store (though it’s lower on Google Play). The app’s features allow players to smoothly transition between the different game categories and process deposits and withdrawals.
Areas in need of improvement
- Navigation: Although the online casino is innovative and user-friendly, Barstool could improve some aspects related to navigation. For instance, once you open a game collection, such as “Popular Slots,” it’s impossible to navigate to other groups quickly. This makes it necessary to navigate back to the main menu before you can open a different game category.
- More casino focus: Barstool is primarily a sportsbook, so the platform is, first and foremost, a sports betting website. Unlike some other gambling sites, where you can open the sportsbook or the casino independently, at Barstool, you are always in the sportsbook, and the casino section is simply one page.
- Contacting support: Prospective players who wish to learn more about the casino might have issues finding the correct information, as it’s only possible to reach out to a customer support agent after creating an account and logging in. Although the help center is available to anyone, it doesn’t answer every question you might have.
Online banking options at Barstool
The payment options at Barstool Casino are safe and trustworthy for deposits and withdrawals. As is the case at most online casinos, the processing times can vary depending on the payment method, as can minimum and maximum transactions.
You can check these details in the cashier section by clicking on “deposit” in the top menu. At the time of this review, here were the available payment methods:
- Apple Pay
- Debit and credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
- Play+ card
- Wire transfer
- Online banking
How to withdraw money from the Barstool app
You can initiate a withdrawal from Barstool by visiting the cashier section. This section displays your balance and the payment methods available for withdrawal. These include Play+ card, ACH/e-check, a check in the mail, online banking, and PayPal withdrawals. Ideally, you should use the same payment method for deposits and withdrawals, as this allows the processing times to be quicker.
You might receive your funds within a few hours or business days, depending on the payment method. The longest is five business days, although most transactions are complete within three days.
Customer support at Barstool Casino WV
You must be logged into your account to contact customer support. Support agents are available via email or social media — Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
The online casino also provides a help center with the answers to frequently asked questions about terms and conditions, responsible gambling, deposits and withdrawals, promotions, and account settings.
History of the Barstool online casino
Barstool Casino is a product of Barstool Sports and Penn Entertainment, previously known as Penn National Gaming. The online casino is available in four states: West Virginia, Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
Having started its operations as a digital media company, Barstool Sports launched its online gambling operations in September 2020 in Pennsylvania with its first online sportsbook. Since then, the platform has expanded to a number of other states.
Barstool Casino FAQ
What is the latest promo code for Barstool Casino?
You don’t need to use a bonus code to benefit from the promotional offers at Barstool.
What is the minimum age to bet at Barstool Casino in West Virginia?
You must be 21 or older to play games at Barstool or any other legal online casino in West Virginia.
Do I need to download the app to bet at Barstool online?
No, the Barstool Casino site is responsive and adapts to devices with different-sized screens. However, the app is available for iOS and Android devices should you wish.
Is Barstool licensed in West Virginia?
Yes, Barstool Casino has approval from the West Virginia Lottery Commission to operate in the state.
How do you bypass the Barstool app location?
Since Barstool Casino is a licensed platform, it requires you to share your location to prove that you are in a state where it’s legal to play online games.